“There is no ‘Plan B’ because we do not have a ‘Planet B’ " – Ban-Ki Moon
Ensuring to achieve the SDGs is a global responsibility. Of governments, societies – and of YOU! Come to the SDGs Training from 4th to 8th of June 2018 in Vienna and acquire knowledge about the Agenda 2030, get to know good practice examples and learn how to effectively multiply the goals.
If you are…
• between 18 and 30 years old
• a youth worker, group leader, facilitator, a multiplier in the youth sector or in any kind of educational function
• interested in working in an multicultural field
• ready to take action to achieve the sustainable development goals together
…then become part of the SDGs Training 2018!
*We particularly encourage participants with special needs to apply!*
• Get workshops and input from experts
• Go on fieldtrips to grassroots-initiatives
• Visit the UN-Headquarter
• Use the opportunity to share ideas
• Learn about methods to spread SDGs knowledge in your area of work
• Create a transnational network with Central-European participants from the youth sector!
The very cosy and charming youth hostel “Myrthengasse” in the city center of Vienna will be your home during the SDGs-Training-week. You will sleep in 4-6 bed dorms with other participants of the training. Accommodation will be provided from Sunday, 3rd of June 2018 as we start early on Monday!
You will get breakfast, lunch and dinner at the hostel – they cook every day with fresh ingredients, so we will be provided with good food! If you are vegetarian/vegan or have any other special diet needs, let us know in advance and we organize it with the hostel!
The participant fee is 50€. It covers accommodation, food, entrances, workshop and seminar fees. All public transport costs (bus and train) up to 100€ will be refunded after completing the training. Not included: Additional private spending.
The participant fee needs to be transferred prior to the event. If the full contribution is not possible for you, please get in touch with us and we will agree on an affordable amount!
• Make sure you are available for the whole training!
• Send us your CV (Europass) and a short motivational letter including two practice examples from your professional experiences linked to global issues until the 15th of April 2018 to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Flyer for download here.