How to make the world a better place - SDG-Training for youth workers and multipliers
Apply now! 5 slots left!
“There is no ‘Plan B’ because we do not have a ‘Planet B’ " – Ban-Ki Moon
Ensuring to achieve the SDGs is a global responsibility. Of governments, societies – and of YOU! Come to the SDGs Training from 4th to 8th of June 2018 in Vienna and acquire knowledge about the Agenda 2030, get to know good practice examples and learn how to effectively multiply the goals.
If you are…
• between 18 and 30 years old
• a youth worker, group leader, facilitator, a multiplier in the youth sector or in any kind of educational function
• interested in working in an multicultural field
• ready to take action to achieve the sustainable development goals together
….then become part of the SDGs Training 2018!
*We particularly encourage participants with special needs to apply!*
• Get to know Fairtrade, the team of Frauenvolksbegehren, Train of Hope, SDG-Watch, Foodcoop Allmunde and many more!
• Learn about the SDGs at the United Nations HQ
• Create workshop material for your work
• Find and try out new methods to use working with kids!
• Create a transnational network!
• Last but not least: spend 5 days in the beautiful city of Vienna!
Find more information in the programm here.
Where you will sleep
The very cosy and charming youth hostel “Myrthengasse” in the city center of Vienna will be your home during the SDGs-Training-week. You will sleep in 4-6 bed dorms with other participants of the training. Accommodation will be provided from Sunday, 3rd of June 2018 as we start early on Monday!
What you will eat
You will get breakfast, lunch and dinner at the hostel – they cook every day with fresh ingredients, so we will be provided with good food! If you are vegetarian/vegan or have any other special diet needs, let us know in advance and we organize it with the hostel!
What you (not) have to pay
The participant fee is 50€. It covers accommodation, food, entrances, workshops and seminar fees. All public transport costs (bus and train) up to 100€ will be refunded after completing the training. Not included: Additional private spending.
The participant fee needs to be transferred prior to the event. If the full contribution is not possible for you, please get in touch with us and we will agree on an affordable amount!
- Make sure you are available for the whole training!
- Apply now! 5 slots left! Send us your CV (Europass) and a short motivational letter including two ways how you have made the world a better place until the 17th of May 2018 to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
We look forward to an inspiring training!
See you soon, Isabella & Elisabeth
We are happy to cooperate with Fairtrade. They will provide us with their amazing products during the training!